Family – One large group of people that is comprised of many unique individuals that care about the well being of each other. That is EXACTLY what you will find at Frequency Martial Arts where we have family members of different body types, athletic abilities and backgrounds all working towards similar goals.
Here are a few things to know when it comes to training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at Frequency Martial Arts:
- We have all been “THE NEW STUDENT”, so we understand what you are feeling.
- You will be welcomed to the family with open arms and smiles on our faces.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is unlike any other workout you have done before.
- You will be sore. After all, you are moving your body in very unfamiliar ways.
- The soreness will go away as your body becomes familiar with the movements – keep training!
- You will work up a sweat, so stay hydrated.
- You will not find any egos in the gym.
Here are just a few of the benefits that come from consistent training:
- Improvement. You WILL GET BETTER at Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- Increased Confidence.
- Reduced Stress.
- Weight loss.
- Disconnection from work, electronics and your worries for 90-minutes.
- New connections with your Frequency Martial Arts Family.
- Achievement of Goals; both on and off the mat.
Please use the form below and we will follow up with an e-mail to schedule a phone call so we may answer any questions that you may have concerning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.