SET UP YOUR FREE TRIAL CLASS NOW!
Discover Why Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Can Benefit Your Life
If You Have Ever Wanted To Try Learning a Martial Art But Weren’t Quite Sure Where To Start Or What The Difference Was Between The Different Styles, Then Look No Further.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Has Proven Time and Time Again To Be The Most Effective and Realistic Martial Art On The Planet. The Fact Is Over 90% Of All Fights End Up On The Ground. And If You Are Not Training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Then You Are NOT Truly Prepared.
Here At Frequency Martial Arts You Will Be Learning REAL BJJ from a CERTIFIED Black Belt Instructor.
Here Are Just a Few Benefits You Can Expect When You Start Training With Us
- Get In Amazing Shape While Having FUN At The Same Time
- Gain Confidence Knowing That You’ll Be Able To Defend Yourself Physically and Mentally
- Training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Puts You In Numerous Uncomfortable Situations, Which Teaches You The Importance Of Remaining Calm.
- Not Only Will This Benefit You On The Mats, But Also In The Classroom And Within The Workforce, Especially During Your Performance Review With Your Boss.
- Reduce Stress and Unplug From Electronics
- Meet New Friends And Open Your Mind To Learning New Things, Not Just Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
You Do Not Need Any Prior Experience and You Do Not Need To Be In Shape… We Will Help You Reach Your Goals No Matter Where You Are Starting From…
SPECIAL OFFER FOR SCANNING OUR CARD!
Schedule your FREE INTRODUCTORY CLASS by the end of the month and when you decide to join the team, we’ll add two weeks of training to your first month of training, plus $40 off your ON-BOARD Program which will cover your first SIX WEEKS, your uniform, one-hour private lesson and you enrollment fee! PLUS we’ll take an additional $20.00 off your monthly membership fees!
LIMITED TO THE NEXT 10 INDIVIDUALS
It’s 100% FREE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to Secure Your FREE Intro Class!
Take advantage of this offer when you schedule your Free Intro class by the end of the month! Limited to the next 10 subscribers and new students only.